Located just 1/4 miles south of Dillon, Montana, our assisted living facility has a ranch style feel with breathtaking mountain views. Surrounded by open fields and Blacktail Creek to our north, grazing deer and other wildlife are a common site.
The Dillon facility has two 6000 square foot buildings each with 10 resident rooms, central kitchen, dining area and common room. For special events, we also have a 1200 square foot event center that is equipped with a full kitchen.
- Capacity: 20 residents rooms.
- Resident Housing: 2 resident buildings with 10 residence rooms, common room, central kitchen and dining area.
- Event Center: 1200 square foot studio style building with a full kitchen.
Our staff is the best, with a very low turnover rate. We keep the facility staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Included on our staff is a registered nurse to help maintain and incorporate a healthy day-to-day lifestyle for all our residents.
Services and Community
Along with the standard services The Legacy has worked closely with parts of the Dillon community to provide our residents with some great services.
- IGA Pharmacy works closely with our staff as part of our medication management program.
- Haircare Unlimited works with us to provide their service to our group on a regular schedule.
- We are located just 1/4 of a mile from the Barrett Hospital & Healthcare campus where our residences have access to doctors, physical therapists, a walk-in clinic and emergency services.